I love that each and every patient is different. They may all have the same goal of a healthy and attractive smile, but each has unique clinical and cosmetic needs that must be addressed. I’ve always been fascinated by facial and dental structure, and by how new technology leads to better means of treating patients. As a member of an international group of orthodontists who suggest and evaluate products for a major orthodontic company, I collaborate with other leaders in the profession to produce new technologies, products, and methods that lead to incredible results.
Education and Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Science in Dentistry, Guys Hospital Dental School, University of London, graduated with honors
- Recipient of the Newland-Pedley scholarship and a scholarship from the American Dental Society of England
- Certificate in Orthodontics, University of Illinois in Chicago, recipient of the William B. Downs Award for Clinical Excellence
- Masters of Science in Orthodontics, University of Illinois in Chicago
- Worked as an orthodontist at the Center for Craniofacial Anomalies (University of Illinois)
- Voted top Orthodontist in the Fox Valley area from 2010-2016
Throughout the year, Dr. Kay attends local and national dental and orthodontic meetings, to stay current with rapid changes in the profession. This ensures he is able to provide his patients with the highest level of care available. Additionally, Dr. Kay has lectured on orthodontics at the University of Illinois, as well as in England, Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore, and Uganda.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- World Federation of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Midwestern Society of Orthodontists
- Illinois Society of Orthodontists
- Illinois Dental Society
- Aurora Dental Society
- Fox Valley Dental Society
Dr. Kay grew up in Bolton, in northern England, but now lives in Yorkville, Illinois. When he is not working, Dr. Kay enjoys traveling and exploring other cultures. Dr. Kay has been all over the world offering orthodontic care through Health Volunteers Overseas, and he received the U.S. Presidential Call to Service Award because he has devoted over 4,000 hours to volunteer dental work in other countries.
Dr. Ryan Morris
EDUCATION AND CONTINUING EDUCATION
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science - Brigham Young University - Idaho; graduated with honors
- Doctor of Dental Surgery- Creighton University; graduated with honors
- Certificate in Orthodontics - University of Illinois at Chicago
- Master of Science in Oral Sciences-University of Illinois at Chicago
While growing up in Eagle, Idaho Dr. Morris developed an appreciation for the great outdoors and enjoyed camping, hiking, and fly fishing which subsequently resulted in him becoming an Eagle Scout. In addition, to his interest in outdoor activities, Dr. Morris also has a love for music and sports. Over the years he has played basketball and enjoys watching sporting events. Dr. Morris has developed his skills on the guitar as well as composing music and played in a band while attending college. Now residing in Naperville, Illinois with his wife and daughter, Dr. Morris enjoys spending time with them teaching his daughter how to fish and sharing his love of music with her.